Dear CRTC Summer Camp Families:
We look forward to a great week of camp. Here is some basic information:
1. Camp runs from 8 am to noon daily.
2. Campers should be dropped off at the circle on Warren Street.
3. Campers can wait/play outside in the general courtyard area (below the breezeway visible from Warren Street) until our start at 8:00 am. The waiting area (by the bridge) will be supervised starting at 7:40 am. Instructors will be outside by 8:00 am to escort campers to their program locations throughout the building.
4. Our instructors will also be outside at noon everyday to field any questions from parents/guardians.
Some programs require proper safety clothing and footwear:
5. All tuition payments must be resolved by the start of camp. We do offer financial assistance.
6. We will celebrate the week by having a pizza banquet at 10:45 am on Friday. In addition, parents/guardians are invited to visit for the last half hour on Friday (11:30 to noon).
7. Campers must be entering a middle school grade (6-8) and age appropriate to attend.
8. Campers should bring a snack and drink.
Finally, safety is a huge emphasis for us given the equipment we use. Please talk to your child and make them extra aware of the importance of being careful. Campers in Cosmetology, Construction, Culinary, Baking and Automotive need to be aware of particular requirements in red above.
We are confident campers will enjoy themselves, make new friends, and even learn a few new skills while attending. We are proud to have outstanding instructors as well as a number of our finest high school students volunteering to assist.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Please call the main office at 225-0800 during camp. My cell is also listed below to reach us during the camp day in case of emergency.
Director - Concord Regional Technical Center
170 Warren St. Concord NH 03301
Tel. (603) 717-7654 Fax (603) 856-0183 Cell (603) 219-4941